wtorek, 5 lipca 2016

Donna Downey Artist Gang - grunge journal


Witajcie!

Dziś notes grungeowy wykonany dla 
zapraszam Was też na video tutorial :)
Lista materiałów poniżej w wersji angielskiej.


Hello friends and Donna Downey Artist Gang fans!

Today I have something special for you! 
I prepared a mixed media journal’s cover 
with embossed background, it’s a bit grunge 
and vintage and a bit romantic – it’s the real mixed media
 piece and the mix of styles! This „grunge” vintage look 
was created by using some tricks you can find on the video
 I prepared for you. The most important trick was
 creating the embossed 3D pattern with this kind 
of weathered surface and the second important trick 
was using mists & pencils to create shadows around 
my composition. This gave me this vintage & grunge look
 on my journal’s cover. Hope you liked both, my video 
and the project I made especially for you! 

Supplies list:

· Lindy’s Stamp Gang sprays;
· Lindy’s Stamp Gang white embossing powder;
· Super fine detail gold embossing powder by Ranger;
· Texture paste 13@rts;
· White gesso by Finnabair;
· Archival Ink coffee by Ranger;
· Journal;
· Metal embellishments;
· Paper flowers by Prima;
· Ceramic cabochons & enamel dots;
· Pencil & grey watercolor pencil;
· Guipure flowers & paper clay frame;
· Paper doily;
· Hot glue gun;
· Heating tool;









3 komentarze :

Dziękuję :) // Thank You :)