wtorek, 29 lipca 2014

Scrap Around The World July 2014 challenge

Witajcie :)
Dziś biorę udział w wyzwaniu lipcowym 
bo ujął mnie mood board Tusi :)

Hello :)
Today I want to show You my layout
made for Scrap Around The World July challenge,
 because I love mood board created by Tusia Lech.

Here is the challenge: Scrap Around The World blog

And this is mood board:



A oto moja praca:
And this is my layout:


A oto, co mnie zainspirowało:
- drobinki różu i jego piękny odcień;
- dmuchawce i ich latające spadochrony;
- szklane butelki;
- napisy;
- szary odcień dmuchawca;
- motyw lekkości, unoszenia się.

I'm inspired by:
- lovely shade of blush and it's tiny pieces and sprinkles;
- dandelion and it's flying seeds;
- glass bottles;
- writings;
- gray shade of dandelion;
- atmosphere of flying and floating.





Zdjęcie porwałam mojej Siostrze, Malflu
mam nadzieję, że mnie za to nie zabije :)
Zdjęcie jest pozytywne, lekkie, pełne marzeń, 
dlatego nie mogłam użyć innego.

I took the picture from my Sister's Malflu facebook page, 
I hope she won't kill me :)
The picture is so positive, full of dreams, so careless and free,
I just couldn't use any other picture ;)


14 komentarzy :

  1. What a stunning soft & elegant take on the mood board!! I really like your design, color scheme, picture & the hugh bubble bards {not sure if they are brads but i love them} Thank you so much for playing with us this month at Scrap Around the World & good luck hugs Amy :-)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Jamajko - scrap jest cudowny!! Te wszystkie kółeczka i kolorki, których użyłaś - cudo po prostu! Cieszę się bardzo, że znalazłaś czas na wyzwanie w SATW :) xx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Nie mogłam sobie wymarzyć lepszej oprawy dla tego zdjęcia. Dobrze mieć Cię z SIOSTRĘ i bratnią duszę w jednym. Oddałaś taki klimat tego miejsca i mojego samopoczucia ...jakbyś była tam ze mną <3

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. I love the composition of your layout! The circle elements and the layers behind the photo are terrific! Love all the detail work with the ink, stamps and mists! All the best from SATW! :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. OH! I do love all the circles.. BEAUTIFUL layout! THANK you for playing along over @ SATW this month :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Fantastyczne wykonanie!!!!!!!!!! Piękny layout! Dziękuję za zabawę z SATW w tym miesiącu!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. So soft, so beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at SATW!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. So Beautiful page Jamaica!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Scrap Around The World!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. beautiful page! greetings from Greece!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  10. I scraplifted this LO because I loved it so much! Greetings from Columbus, Ohio, USA!

    https://www.pixelscrapper.com/sites/default/files/styles/1000/public/s3fs-user-content/layout-image/user-100870/node-153564/adventure-layout-sept-2017-chain-challenge-green-blue.jpg

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Dziękuję :) // Thank You :)